Important Update on COVID-19
UnitedHealthcare’s top priorities are protecting the health of our members and the safety of those who deliver care. As this situation evolves, we are committed to adapting and supporting those we serve. Please know we are committed to business continuity and being there to assist you – our call center is staffed, all self-service capabilities are available, and claims are being processed so you have the support you need.
Providers can connect to the latest Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance for health professionals, and to the American Dental Association (ADA) for guidance specific to the Dental healthcare setting.
Considerations and adaptations providers should evaluate as dental offices begin re-opening.
- UnitedHealthcare has been selected as one of the dental benefit administrators for over 8 million members of the Federal Employee Dental and Vision Program (FEDVIP) effective January 1, 2021. If you are not a participating provider with our National PPO Plan, learn more about joining our network.
- Effective August 1, 2020, USHEALTH Group, a UnitedHealthcare Company, will be providing dental benefits to their 50,000 dental individuals across 30 states through Dental Benefit Providers, Inc.
- Enroll in the Enhanced Payment Program to receive additional reimbursements on qualified claims. Learn more about program eligibility and how to sign up.
- Access to Care via Teledentistry
- Providers in New York: Please read this important announcement regarding PPE.
Practitioners currently serving Medicaid/DSNP plans, the plan is administered on a different website.
To service this membership, please click here.